TERMS & CONDITIONS
As a website user, you should read some special terms and conditions
Once using website for purchasing process, you should bound by the terms and conditions. Please review the Terms and Conditions carefully before start using E-services.
In case of non-compliance with terms and conditions (or not able to comply with) any law or condition from the list provided, please don’t use E-services.
Using Web site services is only available for persons who legally act for themselves in accordance with Republic of Latvia. Persons who are not legally act for themselves in accordance with local contract system cannot use website services.
If you are a minor (less than 18 years), you can use website services under the supervision of parents, or guardian, provided that he must abide by terms of usage.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VIOLATE OR ATTEMPT TO BREACH WEBSITE SECURITY, this includes but not limited to the following:
- Access to information that is not assigned for you, access to server, or hack an account that you are not authorized to use officially.
- Attempt to explore or test the capability of the system or the network, hack the security system, or protection levels without being authorized to do so.
- Attempt to interfere or hack the service provided to any other user, host or network, including but not limited to deployment and sending of viruses to the website.
- Overloading the site, sending SPAM messages, or using any other mean that may harm the integrity of the network
- Sending SPAM including commercial offers or advertisements for products or services
- Simulation for the purpose of counterfeiting the IP address, e-mail address or any part of the website address and use it in any email or mailing group
- In most cases, harmful violations to the system or network security will result in civil and criminal sanctions.
- You hereby agree not to use system resources from devices or software or any method that would in turn affect, interference or attempt to interfere with the operation of the website or any activity and service provided by the site.
- The website will investigate activities that may involve such violations and will cooperate with the competent judicial authorities, to prosecute and apply the necessary punishment to persons involved in such violations.
- Agreeing to use our website and e-services, you hereby agree to receive our e-mail in all its forms through e-mail, periodicals, notifications, and alerts posted on the website. Accordingly, you hereby agree that all electronic transactions sent to you are legally binding and shall be treated as a written transaction.
- We have the right to control, record and save any telephone call, e-mail or any other form of e-communication forms with you for training purposes in order to verify our advice and feedback and to improve and develop the quality of service provided to our customers.