REPLACEMENT & RETRIEVAL
In My first lingerie store, we are committed to providing the highest level of quality and services to our customers and we are happy to exchange and return the products that did not meet your satisfaction. You can return the products within 5 days of receiving the order (not including weekends and holidays).
Replacement and retrieval steps:
Send email to the customer service email@example.com with the following information:
- Determine the type of operation required (Replacement or Retrieval)
- Write the invoice number with the product code.
- In case of replacement; please mention the required size.
- In case of retrieval; please mention the following information: (IBAN Number – Account Holder Name – Bank Name – Branch Name).
You will be notified of the re-order and service immediately upon receipt of your order and the safety of the piece and its accessories.
In case the replacement is not available, you will be contacted by e-mail or through the number in the invoice
Replacement and retrieval terms:
- The email must be sent to request an replacement or retrieval service within 5 days from the date of receipt of the order.
- The replacement process is currently for the size only and for the same product.
- The product should be retrieved with the shipping box to be intact and without any damages.
- Accessories and underwear cannot be replaced or retrieved, so please read the product description carefully before purchasing.
- The retrieved products must be unused and without any damage or defect, with preserving the original packaging.
- The retrieved products must be including the purchase tag on the clothes.
In case of replacement request
The buyer pays 3,00 eur as a replacement fees per delivery.
In case of retrieval request
The buyer pays 3,00 eur as a retrieval fees and the amount will be deducted from the invoice amount. The amount will be transferred to the buyer within 3 business days after receiving the products and making sure of their safety as mentioned above (please review the replacement and retrieval terms).
If you have any further questions, you can visit our FAQ page or contact us.